The workshop will be held in rooms
127-141 in the J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. Center for
Academic Excellence (point B on google map).
This building is a short walk from The Cosmopolitan Hotel
(point A on google map). The closest parking lot is Harmon Avenue Parking Garage (point C on google Map).
Click images for more detailed maps
- From the South: Take I-40 to I-540 North (exit 12). From I-540 North to Razorback Road (exit 61). Turn right on Razorback Road, heading north. The campus entrance is located at the corner of Razorback Road and Sixth Street (also known as Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial Boulevard).
- From the North: After Bella Vista, take I-540 South all the way to Fayetteville.
- From I-540, exit Hwy 112 (exit 66). Turn right on Hwy 112 and travel south for 2 miles until you reach the campus entrance at the corner of Garland Avenue and Cleveland Street. (After crossing the North Street/Wedington intersection, Hwy 112 becomes Garland Avenue.)
- From the East: Take Hwy 412 to I-540. See directions from north.
From the West: Take Hwy 412 east via Cherokee Turnpike from Tulsa, Okla., to I-540 South. See directions from north.
Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (Airport Code: XNA), (479)-205-1000
- American Airlines carrier American Eagle serves XNA with daily non-stop flights to Chicago (ORD), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), and New York (LGA).
- American Airlines Connection provides daily non-stop flights to St. Louis (STL).
- Continental Airlines carrier Continental Express serves XNA with daily non-stop flights to Houston (IAH).
- Delta Airlines carrier Atlantic Southeast Airlines serves XNA with daily non-stop flights to Atlanta (ATL) and Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW).
- Northwest Airlines carrier Northwest Airlink provides daily service non-stop from XNA to Memphis (MEM).
- US Airways carrier US Airways Express serves XNA with daily non-stop flights to Charlotte (CLT).
Directions from airport:
- From XNA to Fayetteville – Turn east (left at airport exit) and go to Cave Springs. From Cave Springs, continue traveling east six miles on Hwy 264 to I-540. See directions from the North.